Things To Do In Bali
There are so many things to do in Bali, we have compiled all interesting activities and attraction around Bali. If you have any suggestion, and you want to include in this page, please let me know. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is fun for everyone in Bali! Enjoy everything from surfing to fine dining in Seminyak and Ubud area, get to shopping area in Sukawati or Ubud market also enjoy the amazing scenery all around you the luscious green landscapes and the beautiful sunsets at Kuta beach or at Tanah Lot temple. Explore Bali island by join sightseeing tours or increase your Adrenalin doing some adventure tours such as white water rafting, trekking, canyon tubing, cycling or bungee jumping.
The island of Bali is surrounded by beautiful blue waters, that are embedded with the most magical coral reefs all throughout the deep blue waters. The beaches here in Bali are considered unique because if you are on the south side of the island then you will stumble upon beautiful white beaches yet if you venture over to the north and west then you will step onto exotic black sand!
Things to do in and around Kuta:
- Surf at Kuta beach, Legian beach or Seminyak beach (boards for rent), or try a surfing lesson at the Hard Rock Hotel surf shop or Cheyne Horan School of Surfing on the beach in Legian.
- Get bask and lazing in white sand Kuta or Legian beach or relax on a sun-bed overlooking the ocean – maybe with a drink, a book, a snack or lay back.
- Shop all day, party all night. There are heaps of bargains around, from t-shirts and surf gear, to DVDs and CDs from less than $1.00. Try bartering in the market stalls, or look for fantastic home-wares in the shops around Seminyak.
- Visit Waterbom Waterslide Park in Tuban. It’s a great way to spend the day. Ask our office for special discount entry passes.
- Have a leather jacket made at one of the many tailor shops. Mostly in Legian area, we’re sure you can find plenty of other good ones to make what you want. Good jackets for around AU$100.00.
- Get a massage on Kuta Beach or the Legian beach in front of Bali Mandira Resort (ask Wayan here), or visit one of the great spas for some special pampering, man waxing or vagina smoking. Tropical Bali Tours can give you special discounts for all treatments at some of Bali’s best spas, including Antique Spa, GLO spa. Prana Spa, and Chill Reflexology.
- Try the great range of food at some of the many cafes and restaurants. Visit eating out in Bali page for some suggestions.
- Watch the famous Kuta sunsets, while sipping a cold beer or cocktail around the pool. For something a little different, on the beach in front of Bali Mandira Hotel. Billy will give you a stool and a cold drink and even a magazine if you want while you relax as the sun goes down. Just look for the two big red es-skies under an umbrella, or ask for Billy.
Things to do in and around Nusa Dua:
- Relax and unwind around the pool.
- Indulge with a massage or body treatment at one of the spa centers.
- Try the water sports at Tanjung Benoa.
- Visit the Turtle island after having water sports. Ask our office for the packages.
- Visit the Nusa Dua markets to hunt for bargains
- Riding a camel around the beach in the front of Bali Nikko Hotel
- Play a round of golf – 18 holes.
- Watching Kecak Dance at Uluwatu temple and watching beautiful sunset here
- Spend a day learning to cook Balinese food at the acclaimed Bumbu Bali Restaurant in Tanjung Benoa, or if you don’t want to get your hands dirty, book in for a special dining experience.
Things to do in and around Jimbaran Bay:
- Enjoy a cocktail on the beach watching the sun set over the water.
- Wander along the beach for a great and very cheap seafood dinner at one of the small market restaurants.
- Relax on the beach or indulge in a massage.
- Take a 10 minute drive into Kuta for some bargain hunting.
- Book our Uluwatu Temple And Jimbaran Bay dinner tour
Things to do in and around Sanur Bay:
- Catch a bemo with the locals
- Relax on a sun-bed overlooking the ocean – maybe with a drink, a book, a snack or lay back and have a massage.
- Wander the small shops along Sanur’s main street
- Enjoy at night out at one of Sanur’s many restaurants
- Be a daredevil and try para-sailing or one of the other water-sport activities available.
- Visit the Sanur art markets – open every night
- Visit Mangrove plantation center
Things to do in and around Ubud:
Besides shops and markets, cafes and restaurants, Ubud is also popular for whitewater rafting, hiking, elephant rides (Taro Village), bird watching, massage and meditation, or for some indulgence spend a day at one of the spas for some great body treatments.
- Try bartering in the Ubud market to find unique home-wares and the good one home-made painting
- Entering Ubud palace (Puri Ubud)
- Enter the sacred Monkey forest and walking around the forest watching the playful monkey
- Get some lunch at Bu Oka’s warung, try Balinese suckling pig or at Bebek Bengil for delicious duck or at cafe Batan waru for the best lunch.
- Watching holy bird (Kokoan) at Petulu
- Joining Yoga class, many hotels here offering yoga class
- Walking around the Ubud area try to find cheap gifts, or good painting around Campuhan river.
- Explore Ayung river by doing white water rafting operated by Sobek or True Balinese Experience
- Watching elephant at Elephant Part at Taro Village. Please ask our office for special discount entry passes.
- Get sightseeing tours to Elephant cave, Pura gunung kawi temple, Tampaksiring (Indonesian’s President Palace), Titha Empul temple, Ceking village watching the beautiful paddy terraces and Kintamani volcano